St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Lead Me In Your Paths, Oh, Lord!

Lord,
Lead me in Your paths.
My soul is aching for You.
The rocks on this path are sharp,
And my ankles twist as I walk.
My heart is open, sliced.
I am confused.
I hear not Your voice.
Lord, what am I to do?


What do you think?
Are you looking for Me or just a release from your pain?
Yes, your road is rough.
It's covered with thistles and burrs that will cling to you.
The rocks will only get sharper and more pointed.
The slope will rise higher.
This is Your life.
My children suffer for love of souls.
They feel pain.
They suffer.
 
They offer their pains for the salvation of souls.
My heart overflows for my children who give their all for souls.
 Your journey can be made safe.
Your road can be made smooth.
You must discern which road you want to walk.
My ways are not easy.
You must choose.

You complain that your journey is painful.
I fell three times under my cross.
I thought I would die from that pain alone.
 
My Mother gave Me consolation.
Veronica, with great courage, wiped My face so that I might see the road ahead of Me.
The women of Jerusalem wept as I walked past.
Simone of Cyrene carried My cross with Me.
I wanted to stop the world, change the world so that this pain would cease.
 
My angels could not even come near.
Yet, I walked
Knowing this final walk of my life was for souls.
My triumph would give honor and glory to My Father,
And Salvation would come to the world,
 
I walked with love to
The place of the skull
Where I submitted to my tormentors as they beat Me,
Whipped Me,
And pounded nails into My Body which screamed in pain.
I forgave them as My Body bled out.
I had so little in my Body left to give.
 
Now,
You must choose.
Each road will lead you to Me,
Even if you stumble and fall.
There will be challenges on both roads,

Offer up your sufferings to Me
with great love for souls.
I will make you whole.
The pain will overwhelm you,
but the love of souls will free you from that pain. 

You will see where I walked.
The blood will lead you to Me.
 

I promise that you will suffer.
You will stumble and fall.
Just know that this is the road I carved out for you.
Will you walk in my footsteps?

No comments:

Post a Comment