St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Prayer of Praise...

God's strength will be poured out upon me.
His blessing will be joy.
His blessing will be trust.
His blessing will be strength.

Never more will I doubt.
Never more will I forget.
He is my Lord.
He is my God.

The Lord of Hosts is the Holy One,
The great I AM!
He is above all else.
Why should I fear?

He can do no wrong.
He is before at all times.
He strengths me and leads me.
Holy is His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment