St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Journal Prompts for your prayer Journal


1) Father, I love You…

2) Jesus, Thank You…

3) Sweet Lord, Teach me…

4) Holy Spirit, Inspire me…

5) God, Hear me…

6) Lord, I know You know this…

7) When will things change, Lord?

8) We Praise You…

9) I am nothing.  You are my all!

10) Inspire me, Lord,

11) I am yours, Jesus!

12) This has been a rough day, Lord…

13) Without You, I am nothing…

14) Help me, please…

15) Jesus, You are the light in my darkness…

16) Hold me, Lord….

17) I continue to ask You, Sweet Jesus…

18) Bless my children, Lord….

19) Bring peace to our troubled world, Lord…

20) Forgive me…

21) Jesus, I trust You….

22) Teach me to trust You…

23) Lord, I ask for the Virtue of ….

24) Lord, You died for my sins…

25) You are the Christ…

26) Lord, I need You right now…

27) I adore You, Father…

28) Where are You, Lord?

29) Please give me the graces I need to…

30) Be with Me…

No comments:

Post a Comment