St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

When You're Different, You Know, Like When You Dye Your Hair Pink....

Of course, there will be those who will stare, or those who will try to look as if  you can't see them looking.  There are those who will repeatedly walk by you to look at your hair.  There are those who will ignore you.  There are those who will be rude to you.  There are those who will say, "I wish I had your courage."  There are those who have a hard time accepting, and there are those who are open to the change and will love and accept you, no matter what. 

Choices and consequences.  My choice was to dye my hair pink, and I must accept the  consequences of being the lady with pink hair.

Today, I met a kindred soul, a much younger soul with streaks of teal in her hair.  She asked me about people and what they said or did when they saw my hair.  I told her that for the most part, I forget I have pink hair until I see the looks of approval or disapproval.  She told me that she gets stared at a lot, and the looks are not approving.  She asked me what I did when someone looked at me and said something mean or glared at me.   I told her that I just ignore people like that.  She smiled at me, "So you just keep on being awesome?"  I smiled at her.  "Yes," I said, "YOU just keep on being awesome."  I hope she knows she is REALLY AWESOME!


“Do not judge, so that you may not be judged.  For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get.  Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s[ eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye?  Or how can yo: 1- 4

No comments:

Post a Comment