St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Lord, Let Me Be...

Lord,
Let me be a source of grace for others.
Let me be the one who helps you carry your cross.
As I plunge into the depths of the ocean and the desert,
I am alone, abandoned, rejected.
You withdraw, too!!!
My pain is covered by the salve of Your Precious Blood and Sacred,
Beating heart.
My pain is silent except for the screams that
No one hears,
That no one wants to hear.
Lord, come to my aid.
I offer this up to You.
Let me be a source of grace.
May souls be won for you.
I give myself to you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment