St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, June 27, 2014

7 Quick Takes:: Papal Speak


"Find new ways to spread the word of God to every corner of the world."
Pope Francis


















"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the Pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the Pope."
Pope John XXIII

"Anybody can be Pope; the proof of this is that I have become one."
Pope John XXIII



"I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart."
Pope John XXIII




"Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it."
Pope John Paul II


"War is a defeat for humanity."
Pope John Paul II





"Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song."
Pope John Paul II



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment