St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, January 6, 2014

In The Silence

In the silence I hear you, and you hear Me.
Let silence envelope you.  I will then bring you to My Heart, My Sacred Heart,
Where you can rest in My
peace.

Silence.

Feel the silence.
Touch the silence.
Hear the silence.
See the silence.
Taste the silence.
I will hold you close to Me in the silence that begins with quiet.
Quiet is more than silence.
It is only the beginning.
Stop what you are doing, and rest, rest in My Wounds.  Rest in My Heart. 

Rest in My Loving arms.
I walk with You, daily, in the silence.  I walk with you in the quiet, but quiet is not enough. 
You must surrender to Me in  the quiet to be in the silence.
You must seek Me in that quiet so that You can hear the silence.
I love you even more when we are together.

My Sacred Heart bursts with love for you.
Even when, in your noisy world, I walk with You, but you will begin to feel My presence when you rest in silence.
Come into my quiet church.   The church is part of My heart.  Sit in the silence and think of Me.
I AM here waiting for you.

I thirst for your presence.  So often I AM alone in the silence with only My angels.  I call to you quietly in the whispers of the wind, but the noise drowns out My Voice.
Sit and listen.
Rest.  Think only of Me.  I will be there for You.

One day, you will hear My voice in Your heart, in the silence of Your heart.
Do not be afraid, for I AM with you.
My love extends beyond the universe.
I AM your God.  I love you. 
Be silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment