St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, November 29, 2013

A Love Letter From God






My Beloved Child,
    
Do you realize how much I love you?  You are precious in My eyes.  You are a jewel in the crown of My Mother.  You are a delicate flower moistened by gentle rain on a spring morning.  I hold you in my hand.  Your name really is carved in my palm and  is etched in the stars above heaven. 

    I love you, and I long to be with you.  I crave the moments when we are united in prayer.  I seek you out so that our hearts may be joined as one.  I long to hear about your day.  I long to hear you tell Me that you love Me!  I thirst for you.  I seek to envelope you in My joy, My Love, My Sacred Heart!

    I know you don't see Me, but I AM there with you as you go through your day.  My love only waits for you to open your heart to Me, even just a little, like a tiny violet in the grass on a spring day.  If you but whisper a word, whisper a prayer, I open My Heart to you.  I give you all that I AM. 

    Did you know that when I was hanging on the cross, I saw you?  I looked into your eyes, and I suffered with joy for you. I knew that My death would give you the gift of salvation.  How could I say no when My Father asked Me to die for you?  I love you!  I loved you before you were born.  I loved you on the cross.  I love you now.  That will never change.

    I long for your heart to be united with My Sacred Heart.  I long for the time when I hear you call out to Me, "Jesus, I love You!"  My heart fills with joy each time you whisper My Name.  My Father's Heart fills with joy when you honor Him in prayer.  The Holy Spirit is joy when you allow Him into your life to guide you and prompt you bringing you closer to us!  We love you.  We long for you! 

    My Sweetest Child, My Precious Sister, My Love, I AM yours.  I AM here.  Come to Me.  Reach out to Me with your prayer.  Touch My Sacred Heart.  My Heart is Yours.  Come and let me hear you.  All you need do is ask.  Be mine, My Love.  I AM here.  I wait for you.  I love you.

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment