St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Do You Remember This Beautiful Catholic Humor Writer? I Miss Her!


Erma, 
May Your Beautiful Soul Rest in God's Loving Arms.
Well, done, His Good and Faithful Servant!

2 comments:

  1. I really like Erma Bombeck! When I was looking for colleges with my daughter, we went to one where she had set up a foundation for students. They had a plaque and a quote from her. Maybe this one?

    You can't help but think the same thing, right? I hope I use up all my talents here, just like the Lord wants me to do. She was a funny, down to earth person. I just got a few books out of the library this week by her. That humor just hits home.

    Hope you are having a great weekend, and a blessed Sunday :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceil, I think I read all of Erma Bombeck's books 2-3 times each. Finding that quotation reminded me of her kind, loving humor. Her faith brought her closer to God. She was an amazing woman! Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete