St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, July 22, 2016

Ending the Week with Thanksgiving and Praise, Especially Praise for the Gift of My Son!

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace."
John 1: 16 
 
1) Today is my baby's 37th birthday!  I give praise and thanks to God for the gift of my children, and today, for the gift of my son.
Because of him, I became a mother for the second time.  He checked into the world with a loud cry and weighing 9 pounds 11 ounces!
What a blessing!

2) Throughout my daughter's cancer journey, the boy child has been our rock.  He helped to lighten the mood, and he has been a great support for us!
I have been so blessed!

3) The boy has accomplished so much and has made us to proud of him!  He is a kind and loving man.  He does for others with great love.  God is in his heart!
Happy Birthday!!

"Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
    I will sing praises to my God all my life long."
Psalm 146:1-2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment