St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, July 8, 2016

Ending the Week with Thanksgiving and Praise: Blessing upon Blessing

 "From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace."
John 1: 16

1) Our country's 240th  4th of July celebration was not marred by violence.

2) Things are settling in at our house.
Kitties are learning to tolerate Pixie.
Pixie is learning to survive in a home with kitties.

3) Warm weather, maturing gardens, bugs and fertilizer make for delicious crops from the garden.
The harvests are beginning.





"Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
    I will sing praises to my God all my life long."
Psalm 146:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment