St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, November 9, 2015

The Notebook in my Purse

For years, now, I have carried a small notebook in my purse.
In that notebook, and the picture you see is one of my many notebooks,
I have recorded ideas to remember, 
prayers, notes on homilies, notes from books I've read, and many thoughts.
Yesterday,
and I don't know why it's taken so long,
I decided to transcribe these notebooks and add them to my notes on my computer.
What a treasure trove this has become for me.
I found stories have started, but not finished.
Stories I have forgotten and not finished.
I have found notes from homilies,
questions I've had about the faith, scriptural verses that touched my soul.
 
I am amazed by the information in these little notebooks!

Rarely did I date these entries.
Rarely did I note who the speaker was when I took notes, 
so these are lessons learned.
I started a new notebook today.
I did date the entry and noted the priest at Mass.
These will help me give credit where credit is due, if I use these notes in writing.
My little notebook is much more than a journal.
It's a book which will guide me on my spiritual journey.

I'm grateful for the information!
I'm grateful for the inspiration from the Holy Spirit!

Do you keep notes of what you hear at Mass?
Do you keep notes about ideas?
I'd love to hear your system of tracking them or what you think of the idea.
If you have questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment