St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Moments with God

I found the ginkgo tree, actually, not one tree, but two trees.  I found the first tree at the end of the block.  I knew it had to be near because I found the first leaves in that area when I was most despondent.  The leaves are great consolations to me.  The trees are a sign of prosperity and hope in Japan.  After the nuclear attack on Hiroshima, to end World War II, at point zero, where the bomb exploded, a ginkgo tree survived the impact and remained standing, intact, with its leaves on the tree.  I found the second tree, literally, in front of my nose.  I knew it had to be near, but I never thought it would be directly across the street.  I know God smiled with me when I saw it.  He lead me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment