"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18
1) Guess who came to the United States? Of course, your answer would be Pope Francis!
It's a joy to have him on our soil.
Guess who fell asleep through his address to Congress?
I woke up to find Pope Francis being applauded by the joint session of Congress.
2) Do you like this photo of Pope Francis? I took this photo from my television. Not bad for an Iphone and a TV. I don't know why I didn't think about this before.
3) It was a beautiful, misty, rainy day today. It was the perfect day to stay in and watch the Pope. I hope that I can stay awake tomorrow morning when Pope Francis addresses the United Nations.
4) So far, I have over 200 rosary bracelets to donate to church. October is the month of Our Lady and the Rosary. I hope people take them, use them, and pray very hard for peace.
5) I found a new church, closer to me, where there is Sunday afternoon adoration. What a way to spend Sunday afternoon!
Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Thank You for everything this week.
I love You!