St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Ending the Week in Praise and Thanksgiving...

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near.   
Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4: 4-7 

1) I was able to attend Eucharistic Adoration this week! What a blessing this was for me. 
Jesus waits for us.
Joy is contagious.
Peace is contagious.
He loves us!
Amen!
 
 
2) Today, I realized that the much anticipated trip of Pope Francis to the United States was not in two weeks but next week!  I wish I could be there and have lunch with the Holy Father, but, I am assuming that's not God's Will, so I will be glued to the television, clutching my rosary saying,
"Viva, Papa Francesco!  Viva!"

3) I printed out my "Flat Francis."  Soon there will be a selfie with "Flat Francis" on this blog!  
Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment