St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, September 7, 2015

The Crucified

I feel
I feel the heat of this God forsaken day
I feel the scorching wind blowing on His open wounds
I feel my heart break as the Crucified falls with His Cross


I taste
I taste the stench of death in my mouth
I taste bile in my mouth as I gag
I taste the smell of vomit, blood, and sweat


I smell
I smell the flow of blood as it dries
I smell the stench of excrement as the soldiers relieve themselves on the Crucified
I smell the fluids from the Roman bodies as they are thrown on the Crucified

 


I hear
I hear the Crucified muffle an agonized groan
I hear the Crucified forgive
I hear the Crucified welcome a thief into Paradise

I see
I see His body, naked and cold, beaten beyond recognition
I see His him wince when nails are pounded into His Flesh.
I see the Crucified close His Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment