St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Missed Things and Had to Change What I was going to Write today...

Yesterday, I had wrist surgery.  No big deal.  The pain, even without medication was nothing, really, I mean, nothing.  However, last night I had a FEVER.  It was low grade, but it was a fever.  99.9.  

I spent today in bed.
I had planned to attend the Healing Mass at church in honor of Our Lady of Lourdes.
I never made it to Mass.

My wrist is sore and itchy, but it's not bad.  I offered that up.
I offered up missing Mass.
I offered up the fever, chills and aches.
 My pneumonia shot site is red and itchy, too.

Called two doctors today.
Wrist doc said that I probably picked up a bug, and, unless I got worse to ride it out.
I offered that up, too.

Family Practice doc said that the reaction at the site of the shot is fairly common.
It should be gone soon.
Offered that up.

God offers us many opportunities to offer up everything to Him,
especially the things that go wrong in our day.
Lay it before His Cross.
Help to save souls.

Anyway, today I had planned on reviewing prayer books that might help each of us pray.
Didn't happen.
I felt terrible.

Offered that up.
Next week, if it's God's Will, 
we will start with reviews. 

Until then,
I'll offer it up.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment