St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Inviting the Holy Spirit Into Your Life...

I asked myself today,
"Do I understand the Holy Spirit?"
No, I don't, but here's what I have learned in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Holy Trinity,
equal to the Father and Son.

He is called::
Paraclete,
Advocate,
Counselor.

He is also called::
Spirit of Truth,
Spirit of Promise,
Spirit of adoption, 
Spirit of Christ,
Spirit of the Lord, 
Spirit of God.

He is Holy.

He anoints.
He Heals.
He Transforms.
He writes on the human heart.
He teaches.
He lives.
He gives strength in our weakness.
He brings us into communion with God.



If you invite the Third Person of the Trinity into your life, I promise you this, 

YOUR LIFE
WILL
NEVER
BE
THE 
SAME!

As with Jesus who challenges us to live as His disciple, 
the Holy Spirit loves a welcoming heart.
He will guide us.
He will inspire us.
He will help us to understand truth.

He will shake up your life.
You will do what you never imagined you could do!
He is God.
God can do anything.

Pray and invite the Holy Spirit into your life.
Then wait. 
You will be loved as you have never felt love before.
 Be ready.
Through the fire of His love you will be transformed.

Holy Spirit,
I give you my life.
I offer myself to You.
Come into my heart.
Change my heart.
Purify my soul.
Inspire me to live, as You would have me live.
Send me where I will serve.
Inspire me to love more than I thought I could.
Transform me with Your Love and set my soul on fire.
Holy Spirit,
Come.
Shake up my life.
Set me free.
I am Yours.
Let my conversion be only for
The Greater Honor and Glory of God.
Use me.
My heart belongs to You.
Amen.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment