St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, January 2, 2015

My Saint and my Word for 2015

The saint who chose me for 2015 is::

Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta!

I used Jenifer Fulwiler's

Saint's Name Generator

I am not under the care, protection, and direction of this amazing woman for the year 2015!

Thank you, Jennifer, for this amazing tool!



If you've ever received and email from, you will notice that my signature has a quotation from Mother Teresa::

"Peace begins with a smile."


Mother Teresa worked hard in the slums of Calcutta, loving the "untouchables," and giving them the dignity of a beautiful death.

She did all for the Honor and Glory of God.


Which brings me to my "Word" for the year.  When it comes to choosing a word, it's necessary to remember that this word will be a focus for me this year.  In 2014, my word was "Hope."  I was challenged so much in 2014.  God sought to teach me Hope.  This year, my word is going to be more than one word.  I will be using a phrase instead of a single word.  That phrase will be::

All for the Honor and Glory of God!
These words will mean, I have to change my life and my focus.
God has to be first in all I say, do and think.
With the help of Mother Teresa, perhaps I will be able to live this phrase and grow spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.

All for the Honor and Glory of God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment