St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

7 Quick Takes This Week:: Blessings


The value of a  true friend, even one you've never met in person,
is priceless. 
Deb Batten took this photo and compared it to our friendship.
We've never met in person,
but we've been friends for almost 10 years.
She is the most kind and compassionate person I have ever met.
When I asked God for a friend I would never forget or regret,
Deb came into my life.
We've been friends with our ups and downs,
but I'm a better person because I know her.

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.  No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.  I do not call you servants any longer, because the servant does not know what the master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from my Father." John 15: 12-15


 This cake in a mug was 
THE
BEST
comfort food on the coldest day and night this year.
It was 
AMAZING!

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10: 31 








  

Everyday,
there is more light.
This picture was taken at 5 PM.
Last month at 5 PM,
it was dark.


"The people who sat in darkness
    have seen a great light,
and for those who sat in the region and shadow of death
    light has dawned.” 
Matthew 4: 16 







New boots!
I love finding shoes.
I especially love finding them on sale.
That was great!


 "But Peter said, “I have no silver or gold, but what I have I give you; in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, stand up and walk.”  And he took him by the right hand and raised him up; and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong.  Jumping up, he stood and began to walk, and he entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God."
Acts 3: 6-8





I was born into an amazing family!
They are insane, but I learned to laugh and to love in that family.
I was loved unconditionally.
I miss these people!


"Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant  or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;  it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth.  It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7






 I am amazed that all of this will fit in my purse!
There's not a lot to put in there, but everything I put in there is big and needed.
I think I need a bigger purse!
This is heavy to carry!


Bear one another's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
Galations: 6:2 






He's the Patron Saint of Diabetics!
Saint JoseMaria Escriba!
 Please Pray for us,
Saint JoseMaria.



Surely he has borne our infirmities
    and carried our diseases;
yet we accounted him stricken,
    struck down by God, and afflicted. 
 But he was wounded for our transgressions,
    crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the punishment that made us whole,
    and by his bruises we are healed.
Isaiah 53: 4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment