St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I Am Changing!







"So we do not lose heart. Even though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day.  
 For this slight momentary affliction is preparing us for an eternal weight of glory beyond all measure,  because we look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal."
2 Corinthians 4: 16-18 









 I Am Changing!


 
One day He asked me to open my heart to Him.
By His grace, I did.
Since then,
my life has not been the same.
He has taken me and changed me.
He has moved my heart so that I cannot be the same.
He has opened my eyes.
 I see the world as
I couldn't see before.
Colors and shapes,
perfect in nature.
Life flows into death
within the silence of the tomb,
raw and free.
The whisper of silent wings.
 floating over my garden
thunder in my ear. 
He has led me through the valley of death,
and brought me to His Heart.
He has held me strong in the palm of His Hand.
My name is carved there!
He sends His angels to guard me.
I am being restored.  
I am changing!
Nothing will ever be the same again.
I am changed!
 
 
  I am Changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment