St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Do You Know that You Are Loved by God? Here are 10 of the Reasons Why.

1) God told us. 

"See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands!"
Isaiah 49: 16

2) He sent us His Son so that we might have abundant life.

"I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
John 10:10

3) His only begotten Son died for us on the cross.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. "
John 3:16 

4)  Each day is a new beginning.

"This is the day that the Lord has made;
    let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Psalm 118: 24 

5) Like a good father, God only wants the best for us.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord. 


 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55: 8-9 

6) He gives each of us a guardian angel to watch over and protect us.

"He will command his angels concerning you,
    to protect you." 

Luke 4:10 

7)  Jesus is the Door.

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
John 14:6 

8)  Jesus, the Good Shepherd, gave His Life for us.

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." 
John 10:11  

9) Jesus loves us as the Father loves Him.

"As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love."

10) God not only forgives, but He also forgets the sins we confess.

"I AM He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake,
    and I will not remember your sins."

Isaiah 43: 25 

God Loves You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment