1) God never changes. He is the same today as he was when the Garden of Eden was created. God is good.
2) God is our Father. Like any parent, he might not give us what we want because it might harm us, but He will give us what we need. When you don't receive the answer to a prayer, remember that God has an answer that we might not like, but it is the best answer for us.
3) God is love. God can only love. The more we trust in His kindness and love for us, the more we will be able to love others.
4) God is a miracle worker. God's job is to work miracles. We don't need to work them because God does it. When we step out of the way and let God, miracles do happen.
5) God has our backs. When everyone else leaves, He will not abandon us.
When you feel weak. When you feel alone. Say what Jesus taught Faustina:
Jesus, I trust in You!