2) Let us pray for all priests.
3) Let us pray for all seminarians.
4) Let us pray for all those discerning a religious vocation.
5) Let us pray for women who serve as nuns or in the consecrated life.
6) Let us pray for all men who do not serve as priests, but who serve as men consecrated to God.
7) Let us pray for all married couples that they might place God first in their marriages and remember their vocation is also sacred.
8) Let us pray for all widows and widowers that they might grow closer to Jesus in their vocation in life.
9) Let us pray for all those seeking a spouse that God might lead them to the person who will become their husband or wife, and that this marriage will be open to children.
10) Let us pray for all single people, that they might grow closer to God in their vocation of the single life.
11) Let us pray for our country, that we might again be tolerant of religious freedom.
12) Let us pray for our President and our leaders that they might seek the common good.
13) Let us pray for all of our political candidates that they might bring God into their lives and political careers.
14) Let us pray for our world leaders, especially the leaders of Russia and North Korea that they might seek peace instead of war.
15) Let us pray to the guardian angel of the United States for the protection of our country and the conversion of it's people so that we might again be a Nation Under God.
15) Let us pray to our guardian angels that they might bring us closer to God.
16) Let us pray for all those who seek to convert the infidel through the use of violence that they themselves might be converted.
17) Let us pray for all children that they might have the basic necessities of life such as food, shelter, and clothing.
18) Let us pray for all parents, that they might seek God's help in raising their children.
19) Let pray for the intercession of three saints in our lives to help us grow closer to God.
20) Let us pray for the gift of humility.