St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, August 14, 2015

Ending the week in Thanksgiving with Praise and Glory to God!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18

1)  The sights of fall are showing.  There are small patches of yellow  leaves on trees.   The ragweed is beginning to bloom.  We've been blessed with two days this past week that preview fall.  The seasons are changing.  God is telling us to get ready.  Times are changing. 
Praise God!!!

2) It's really easy to rejoice when things are going well. God gives us the gift of free will each and every day.  This is a gift that He blesses us with until we die.  Then, our time of merit is over.  At that time, we can only do God's Will.  I think of all the persecuted Christians in our world now.  I read an article about the persecuted Christians in Syria who are murdered, beaten, driven out of their homes.  When interviewed, one of them said, "We always have our bags packed.  We are Christians."  The sufferings that they endure are great, yet they rejoice in the most difficult of circumstances.  Let us pray and rejoice in God with our persecuted Christian sisters and brothers.
Thank You, Lord, for their example of love and trust!

3) Fluff.  I write Fluff.  It's not what so many wonderful bloggers write about today, but that's okay.  I came to realize that what I am imparting to my readers is what made me who I am today and how I did it.  All of my experiences have come together to form fluff.  I'm glad.  Fluff is what brought me to where I am today.  Fluff is what made me who I am.  God made me who I am.  God molded me into what I am.  God made fluff.  I have lived fluff.  Perhaps I am fluff?  It doesn't matter.  God is good.  He has a purpose for me as he has a purpose for you.
Thank You, Lord, for this great gift of life!

Praise to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment