Monday was a day when I needed a consolation. I needed to know that I was not on my journey alone. I needed something that would show me that GOD LOVED ME! I needed to know that He was walking with me on this journey.
I wrote down, what I know.
1) God is omnipotent.
2) God can do anything.
3) God has a plan for each of us.
4) God never promised us that our lives would be easy. He only said it would be worth it.
5) When we entrust our lives, our children's lives, and all those we love to Him, we do all for His honor and glory.
6) God will be with us through everything.
7) When we fall, God will pick us up.
8) Life is only a dash, a comma in eternity.
9) God will be close to us through all the storms of life.
10) More importantly than anything else,
God is Love.
God is madly in love with us.
God turns evil into good.
God uses all we experience to sanctify us.
God wants us to be with Him in Paradise.
So, on a day when my faith was weak and I could only feel pain, I asked God for a consolation.
When I took my dog out for a walk, I looked down, and saw the heart shaped rock. God answered my prayer.
Thank you, Lord! Thank you!