St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Here's Who I Prayed for Today

I prayed for my children.
I prayed for Pope Francis.
I prayed for priests.
I prayed for the priests whom I have spiritually adopted.
I prayed the sick.
I prayed for the dying
I prayed for the Holy Souls in purgatory.
I prayed for the young man with the baggy pants walking down the street.
I prayed for the woman holding a lit cigarette out the car window as she drove.
I prayed for all of us at Mass.
I prayed for my family.
I prayed for my friends.
I prayed for those who are suffering.
I prayed for my dog.
I prayed for you.
I prayed for peace in our world.
I prayed for peace in my soul.
I prayed that the joy of God be infused in my soul.
I prayed that the joy of God be infused in my childrens' souls.
I prayed for my Facebook friends.
I prayed for those who have a hard time accepting differences.
I prayed in gratitude for all of God's blessings.
I prayed for a former friend.
I prayed for those whom God brought to mind.
I prayed for safety.
I prayed for Wisdom.
I prayed for Joy.
I prayed for the gift of knowing when to keep my mouth shut.
I prayed for the gift of acceptance.
I prayed for the gift of overcoming the pain of rejection.
I prayed for the gift of refusing to reject others, but to accept them and love them as they are.
I prayed for forgiveness.
I prayed to over come temptation.
I prayed in adoration.


For whom have you prayed today?

No comments:

Post a Comment