1) Learn about the Life of Jesus by Praying the Rosary. The Rosary begins with His Mother's fiat to the Angel Gabriel in the Joyful Mysteries.
The Rosary ends with the Coronation of Mary in heaven after she is assumed into heaven when her life on earth is finished.
The rest of the rosary is dedicated to the life of her Son on earth.
2) The Rosary is biblically based. Each mystery can be found in the Bible.
3) The Blessed Mother has made great promises to those who pray the Rosary. Check out this link to read about them. They are wonderful!
Our Lady never goes back on her promises.
4) All graces flow through the Mother of God. She is the Mediatrix of all graces. The Rosary will bring you closer to her love.
5) As Catholics, we do not worship Mary. We worship God only, but through the Rosary we honor and venerate the Mother of God. Jesus loves His Mother very much, and He wants us to become more like her.
Pray the Rosary.
6) The saints recommend the prayer of the Rosary. Padre Pio says, "The Rosary is the weapon for these times." Use it as a weapon, the greatest weapon against satan.
7) When offering the Rosary for the Holy Souls in Purgatory, they feel great relief from their sufferings. Pray the Rosary for the souls in Purgatory. Pray for your loved ones who are in Purgatory. The suffering is great. They rely on you for their deliverance from Purgatory.
Pray for the abandoned and forgotten souls, especially, for they have no one to pray for them.
8) In times of trouble, the Rosary will bring you great comfort. Through yourself into the arms of your Mother for strength and comfort. She will walk with you through the storms, and you will find comfort in her arms.
9) Praying the Rosary is a form of meditative prayer By using your mind, your words, touching the beads, you use your body to pray. When your body is involved in prayer, your prayer is deeper and a form of meditation on the life of Jesus.
10) In all of her apparitions on earth, the Mother of God asks us to pray the Rosary for her intentions and for ours. She asks us to align our intentions with the Will of God. She is our Mother, too. She knows what is best, but she never forces us to do what is right or good. She only asks us to pray the rosary daily.
Pray! Pray! Pray!