St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Worth Remembering: From My Prayer Journal

I journal.  I seek answers when I journal.  I ask questions of the Lord.  I'd like to share an entry from my prayer journal.  Do you journal?  Do you have a prayer journal?  I'd love to hear from you about this.

Prayer Journal

I am so out of sorts again.  I don't know why.  Jesus, help me.  If You wanted to bring me to my knees, I give up.  You did.  I feel so beaten and battered today.  I don't know why.  I wish there were some answers.  I meditate in front of the crucifix.  I know You want me to realize how much you suffered on Your cross..  I know that You suffered for my salvation.  What is it You want me to see that I am not seeing?  I see You struggling to breathe.  I see You roll Your head.  I see You in pain.  What is it You want me to see?   What am I not understanding?
 

What I Imagine Jesus would say to me

Love.  I want you to see the Love I have for you.  Even though you don't feel My Love, I want you to know I love you.  I have always loved you.  Offer up your sadness to Me.  Give it to Me with Love.  I will use it.  My Father will see Me in you.  Don't block Us.  We are God.  We are the Trinity. 

You can see that I've shown you only a small bit of My suffering when I was nailed to that tree.  It was for you that I suffered.  It was for you that I died.   As you meditate on My cross,  I want you to be united with Me in suffering.  I want you to grow closer to Me.  Purification is a hard process, but it is a journey all of My children must endure to be with Me. 

Love is not an emotion, but it does make us feel good.  Love is action.  Love is beauty.  Love is prayer.  You are struggling with prayer.  My Mother has encouraged all of her children to continue in prayer until prayer becomes a joy.  Hold on to that thought.  Prayer will become a joy for you, but you must pray more.  I know you feel stuck.  You are stuck, but it's where you need to be right now.  You need to wait in patience for Me to meet you in this spot.  Pray and ask my Mother for her to help.  She loves you so much.  I AM here waiting for you with open arms.  I love you. That's all you need to know.  When the time is right I will move you into deeper prayer.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment