St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Where is God When You Need Him?






 I've often wondered, Lord, where You are.  I know we can't see You or hear You or feel Your touch, but it would be nice to really know You are there.  We struggle each day, and life is not getting easier.  Our Church is challenged. Christians around the world are being persecuted.  Right now, there's a lady here in adoration with us.  I don't like her at all.  I've asked if You could convince her to attend adoration at another time, but she still comes at this time.  That makes my life more difficult.  I need to confess my irritation with her and with You now.
Where are You, Lord?


 I see you are still irritated with Me.
Why are you behaving this way?  Did you forget that I AM God. 
 
Be still and know that I AM God.
I know what I AM doing.  I know that you don't see it right now, but I love all my children in a way that only I can love.

I love this woman who prays with you as much as I love you.  I know that she irritates you.  Perhaps by practicing the virtues of humility and patience you will find her less irritating.
If you haven't figured it out yet, she is put there so that you will grow closer to me.  You must overcome your pride and learn to discern My Will for you.
You've said, "I'm here to do Your Will, Lord," but you continue to try to convince Me to do your will and not My Will."
That's pride.  satan fell because of his pride.  Is this what you want?
The world is unbalanced because of sin, and pride is one of the great sins that causes this imbalance.

People want to die on their own terms.
People don't want the old or disabled in their midst.
Mothers and fathers abort their babies.
They want to control their world and become who I AM.
If they think this world is as good as it gets, then their hope is lost.
They don't know better.  They need faith.  They need hope.  They need love.
You must learn to die to yourself.  Make room for me.  I will fill you with my graces, but I need room to grow.
Sin leaves little room for me.

Join yourself to Me in prayer.

Be still. 

If you are still, you can hear me when I whisper in your ear.
Listen to the sounds around you.  Sometimes, they drown Me out. 

Be still and grow in trust.

So many of my beloved children have suffered martyrdom.  They gave everything for Me.
My children who are martyred are with me now.  Join with Me and pray for all of my children, especially those who persecute Me. 
I AM with all of them.  They see Me when they die.  Those who were martyred, see and feel the love of God.  They gave their all for Me.
I held their hands as they felt the knife or the bullets pierce their bodies, as I felt the nails in My hands and feet.
Never doubt this.  I AM with them. 
 
Those who murder my children, if they don't repent, then, at death, their fate is grim.  
Pray for them.


The  persecutions will end, but you must pray.  You were put on earth for a reason.  You are part of the imbalance now.  You must pray more and sin less. 

  In many ways, you remind me of Peter.  It took awhile for him to catch on, and he did have the advantage of being with Me daily for 3 years.  He made the choice to give his all for Me.  He learned.  I AM hopeful that you will learn as well.

Trust Me.

Stop whining.

I'm only giving you that which you can handle.

Pick up your cross and follow Me.

Pray more. 


I want to hear from You.  Of course, I know you inside out.  That doesn't matter.
 
You. Are. Mine.

I want you to reach out to me in humility, in obedience, in love.

Listen for Me.

I know, you're ready to go now.

Think.  Pray.  Be ready.

I love you!

Oh, she will be here next week.  If nothing else, offer it up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment