St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Though I've Stumbled, I Will for the rest of Advent...

Pray
each day.

I will worship
God
with my heart and soul.

Each morning
I will dedicate my day to God.

I will be His Child of joy.

I will trust in His Guidance.

I will read
His Word
in Sacred Scripture.
 
 I will walk in His Presence.

If I stumble and fall,
I will seek forgiveness.

I will hold Him in my heart.


I will move aside.
I will be less, and He will be more.
He will change me.

I will give thanks for all I have been given.
 
I will await His Coming and rejoice in Our Infant King.


"Rejoice always,  pray without ceasing,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.  Do not quench the Spirit.  Do not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to what is good; abstain from every form of evil.
May the God of peace himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  The one who calls you is faithful, and He will do this."
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-24



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment