St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, September 26, 2014

7 QT's This Week - Days, Weeks, Months and Years



 This week was about art.  
I have been working on items for an art show in December.
I'd like to introduce you to 
Chesterton.
I kind of like him!
I hope that he goes to a loving home when he gets to the show.
Still a ways to go, though before the show. 





---2---

 
For the last 3 years, I have joined a charm exchange hosted by Jenifer Cameron of Glass Addictions.
  We each send in 11 charms.  We receive 10 back in exchange for the ones we sent to Jennifer.
The extra charm is auctioned off to support 
Beads of Courage, which helps children who are ill,  tell their stories using beads.  
My charms are ready to send into Jennifer. 
The theme this year is 
SOAR.  
I hope they like them!






 It's been so nice to be able to attend daily Mass again.
I had not idea how much I missed it.
Thank you, Jesus, for this gift.

When I miss Mass during the week,
I offer it up and ask to receive the Eucharist 
spiritually.  It's such a gift!







  
--- 4 ---



I made this dragonfly cane today.
It has to sit until tomorrow before I reduce it.
(It's made from polymer clay.)
It has to sit so that all of the clay is the same temperature.
Right now, this cane is the size of my hand.
When I finish reducing it tomorrow,
I will have different sizes of cane from a 50 cent piece to the size of a penny.
I can hardly wait to see it when I cut it open.
I think I'm going to like it!
 
 






 This is the tree in front of my home.
My neighbors across the street moved today.  
As a result, there was a discussion among us in the neighborhood about how long we have lived in the neighborhood.
The neighbors who moved had lived there 20 years.
The people next to them have lived in their home, 30 years.
My husband, children, and I moved into this house on October 20 just after my 40th birthday.
Next month, I will be 66!
It's hard to believe that we have lived here for 26 years!
I have lived in this home longer than I lived in the home in which I grew up!
I am amazed at this!






My beautiful therapy dog,
former racer,
Pixie Marie
will be 10 years old next month.
Our birthdays are only days apart!









 Here's what true life is all about.

Love the unlovable.

It's all about love!


Have a blessed weekend.
Enjoy your family.
Smile!
















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment