St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Song with God

f my prayer is not more than song, then let my song be sung to the highest heaven with my voice praising, God Almighty, Creator of the universe, who begat the Son that He might pay for our sins with His life thus giving us eternal life. 

May my voice praise the Father, the Son, and the unending love of the Father and Son, who is called the Holy Spirit.  May I praise the Triune God:: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who bear the weight of our sin, granting us forgiveness and strength when forgiveness and strength are implored by the penitent people.

"My people," they cry out, "My children," they implore.  "Turn back from your evil and look into my eyes.  See the love I have for you.  You are mine.  I have chosen you for this mission.  Go out into the world and take Me to those who do not believe.  Show them my love through your love for each other. Forgive each other.  Put Ill feelings aside. Know that I AM with you as I was with Abraham, Isaac and Joseph.  I chose the weak and made them strong.  I chose the sinful and made them saints.

I gave you My Son who sent the Spirit to guide you and protect you after He opened the gates of Heaven for all those who awaited the Promised Messiah.  I keep My Promises, My children.  I do not go back on My Word.  I sent your Brother, Jesus, to die on a tree for you.  I sent Him to suffer for Your sins, for He was sinless, and His sacred Heart burned with love for You.  He gave His life that you may live.  He accepted His sufferings, not because to suffer and die for you was His Will, but because it was My Will.  We are one, the great I AM.  He asked to let this cup pass, but I was silent and turned my head because I love You so much.  I sent my Son to die a terrible death so that You might live for eternity with us, in heaven.  He accepted My Will so that you will live."

I cover my head and look to Your eyes with holy fear.  I sing Your praises, Lord.  I cry out with shouts of joy.  You are my life and my salvation.  I am not afraid.  I know that You are with me.  You walk beside me all the way.  You protect me when I stumble.  You lift me up when I fall.  You carry me through raging waters.  You divide the sea and I walk on dry land. 

You are the Holy One.  You are divine.  You chose your holy ones.  You turned sinners into saints.  You took the weak and made them strong.  I kneel before You.  I place my hand in Yours.  You are the mighty one.  You gave me life to live.  You are the gentle one.  You hold me when I sleep.  You are the creator.  You made me and I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment