St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Monday, October 31, 2016

A Blog Post Can Be a Series about The Women of My Church: Maureen of Kato, Prayer Warrior

I've written about Maureen before.
(Maureen before.  This is not her real name.)
Maureen, like St. Joan of Arc, is a warrior, a prayer warrior.
Maureen leads the battle to defeat 
satan and his wiles,
through prayer.

There are those of us,
which is most of the population of the world,
who are in her daily prayers.
There are those of us, who, when difficulties and challenges arise,
and, we ask Maureen for prayers,
she tells us,
"I've already got you covered."




Our priests are covered in her prayers, daily, if not hourly.
Prayers for the sick and the dying are daily.
I can only guess how many souls Maureen has helped to release from Purgatory.
There is no need, great or small, that is not covered in her daily prayers.

Maureen spends many blessed hours in adoration before Our Lord interceding  for her loved ones and the rest of the world.
God smiles when Maureen whispers His Holy Name.

St. Joan once said of her mission in life,
"I am not afraid.  I was born to do this."

 Maureen once told me, "We all have our jobs.  Prayer is my job, and this is why I was born."

Sound familiar?
I told you Maureen was a warrior.

St. Joan of Arc, protect and defend God's blessing to us,
Maureen, our prayer warrior.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment