St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Prayer at Adoration Today

Prayer at Adoration

Lord, Have Mercy
Christ, Have Mercy
Lord, Have Mercy

Lord Jesus,
I am here to honor and adore You.
I give You my heart and my soul.
I give You all that I am, and all that I will be.
I give You all that I have and all that I will have.

I am sorry for offending You.
I know that I am a grievous sinner.
I ask Your forgiveness for all of the ways I have added thorns to Your crown.
I ask forgiveness for the number of times I have pierced Your Sacred Heart with my sinfulness.
I offer myself to You.  I, who am, imperfect, who tries but fails to make You the King of my life, my heart and my soul.
I ask Your forgiveness for all those whom I have hurt in any way.
I ask Your forgiveness for all the wrong I have done, especially when I knew and made the choice to sin.
I ask Your forgiveness for the pain I have caused others.
I ask Your forgiveness for the times I was indifferent to Your call.

Knowing that You will forgive me through the sacrament of confession, I offer forgiveness for all those who have hurt me, rejected me, humiliated me, annoyed me.  I choose to forgive.  I choose to love.

I thank You, Jesus, for the gift of Your forgiveness and healing.

Jesus, You are God!  You are the Second Person of the Trinity. 
Praise You, God Almighty Father!
Praise You, God the Son!
Praise You, God, the Holy Spirit!
Praise You, our Triune God!

Thank You for the gift of this new day!
Thank You for each day of life with which You have blessed me.
Thank You for working in my life and in the lives of those whom I love!
Thank You for bringing me closer to Your Most Sacred Heart.
Thank You for loving me with an undying love.
Thank You for loving me with an eternal love.

Lord, if I ask You for nothing else, I ask You to bless me and all those whom I love, with Your  peace.
Lord, I also ask You to bless anyone with whom I come in contact with today.
Lord, I beg You, do not let any of our souls be lost today.
Give us all the gift of final perseverance.
Protect us from evil.
Strengthen us when we are tempted to sin.
Bless us with good health and a strong love for You.

Remind us to seek out Your Most Blessed Mother when we are tempted to sin, when we are lonely and afraid.  Remind us that she is the Mediatrix of all Graces, and the surest way to You is through Your Mother and her intercession.  We praise You and we love You!  We love Your Mother!!  Thank You for giving her to us.  Thank You for her gift of love to us.

Lord Jesus,
Teach us to be the person who brings You to those who do not know You.  Let us be the person that the unbeliever sees, who comes to realize that we are imitators of You, that we are all Your children, Your sisters and brothers.

Jesus,
I thank You for this time in adoration of You.  I am here Lord.  I come to do Your Will.  Fill me with Your graces so that I may be Yours forever.  Give me the graces to bring souls to You so that they may know You and love You and serve You, so that Your thirst for souls might be quenched, even as You thirsted for souls on Your cross. 

Thank You, Jesus, Thank You!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment