St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival

 Thank you, RAnn, from "This That and the Other Thing," for inviting me to join your Catholic Carnival.  RAnn has brought together a group of Catholic Bloggers to join together and discuss what they posted this week. 

RAnn also asks a question.  This week, the question was:  Who is your favorite saint?  For me, one of my 10,000 favorite saints is:  Theresa of Avila.  She knew how to get things done!

This week I discussed a variety of topics, including the meaning of the word Amen.  One commonality I find in my posts is prayer.  The Holy Spirit brings prayer into almost every post.  My favorite post this week was my post titled:  Saving Souls.

As members of the Church Militant, we are not only called to pray for the salvation of souls, we are required to pray for souls.  "Saving Souls," teaches us how, through prayer, we can help to save souls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment