St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Prayer for Tuesday

Lord,
I know you made Tuesdays, and there must be a reason, but I don't like Tuesdays.  Tuesdays are Monday's let down.  I coast through Tuesdays, silent and unaware of the toils and dangers from which you have saved me.  The graces which You pour down on us, well, I miss them because of my Tuesday fog.  Tuesday is Your gift to us!  Wake me up, Lord!  Teach me to enjoy the graces you give me.  Teach me that everything, absolutely everything, is a gift and blessing from you.  Bless me with a love of Tuesdays that I might come closer to You, Who are all great.  Thank you.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment