St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

So, How Are You Blessed Today? Where did You Find God In Your Life?

Today, I am blessed.

I found God in the flowers in my yard.  He made flowers for us to enjoy.

I found God in the fragrance of a lilac bush in my neighbor's garden.
The fragrance drifts into my garage filling it with a bit of heaven.

Today, I found God in the little birds as they build their nests.
I was chased away by a protective parent who had built their nest in a bush.   She made it clear to me that I was too close to her babies.

Today, I found God in a robin that flew into my garage as I worked on this blog.

Today, I found God in the lunch I made.  God gave us this food to eat.  I'm grateful that we can eat such deliciousness.

Today, I found God when I pried the colander from the Dollar Store out of the ground and saw that my morning glories were starting to sprout!  I can hardly wait for them to grow into a vine.

Today, I found God in the gift of my "Woman Cave," where neighbor's have begun to gather for friendship, wine, and crafts.

Today, I found God as I laughed with a Facebook Friend when we chatted.  I've never met her in person, but we are friends.

Today, I found God in memories as I cleaned shelves.  I found OLD pictures as we all grew up.

Most importantly, today I found God at Church, during Mass, in the Eucharist.
I felt His Love.  My tongue held the host until it melted.  I eyes saw our Brother in my heart.
What could be more important than this?

Where did you find God today?

No comments:

Post a Comment