St. Michael Prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do, thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all of the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Prayer to St. Jospeh

Dearest St. Joseph,
You who were selected by God to be the 
Protector,
Defender,
and 
greatest love
of 
Mary and Jesus,
I ask you to welcome me as part of your family of love.
I pray that you will be a part of my life,
and 
that I will come to know you 
better.
I pray that you will intercede for me before the Throne of God,
who selected you to take care of His Most Precious Son on earth.
I pray that when I sleep you will protect me from the evils of the night.

I pray that you will protect me from the evils of the day.
I pray that you will walk by me as I journey home to God.
Dearest St. Joseph, 
protect my children.
Heal the hurts in our family.
Help us to love one another as you loved Mary and Jesus.
St. Joseph, Patron Saint of families,
pray for us.
Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment